Monday, August 23, 2010

Shoots!

So I'm waiting for some pics from 4 separate shoots, whew! Anyway- I should get some to show all of you soon! (you don't always get copies, but all these photographers are very cool and always give me something for my port anyway!-that's why I love them!) I did a group shoot, which i find fun & also helpful in increasing my speed & skill level. It was me- and 8 models & about 7 photographers. The other hair & makeup gal never showed! What?! I know- HOW can you just no show- and NO CALL! Anyway- several of those are creatives so probably won't make it to my print portfolio, but they're always fun to show here, and they are super fun to do so we"ll see what images I get. For now here's......

Amber Nicol- model, Lesley Arak-photographer
Hair & makeup- Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment