Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More shots coming soon!

I have three shoots booked next week back to back to back- the 13th 14th and 15th- so hopefully I will be posting more awesome shots soon! (I've been on vacation- so nothing for the past 2 weeks, oh except a lovely wedding)
anyway- I did want to post some older shots that I still love- and am happy to say I'm shooting again with this same lovely model- and the same photographer- though not together!
both gowns are original couture gowns the one on the left is an original gown Faye Dunaway wore in The Towering Inferno. The second is believed to be from the early 50's - custom designed from Germany- and the provenance is still not known.
model Emily Therese, Photographer Lesely Arak, Hair David Schumann, Makeup -ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment