Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Makeup on it's way!

So I ordered a bunch of new makeup- I am very excited- i have no idea where I will actually put this makeup as my new makeup bag- a deep sea fishing tackle bag from  Cabella's, is already literally ripping at the seams because I stuff it so full. I am going to have to seriously edit....
So i ordered some basics- 995 alcohol, my parian Spirit Brush cleaner- that i love, and some cake mascara & false lashes by Lafemme- i have never tried they're lashes before- I'll let you know what i think.
I'm really excited though, to try the Ben Nye lumiere wheel that i ordered, as well as the kryolan Supracolor palette. i'm looking forward to creating some really cool intense looks with these! I also bought a bottle of Mehron No Sweat- never used this before either, but if it works- will be fabulous for summer heat! Ooh- yeah and eyebrow plastic as well- for blocking out those brows...can't forget that! Will let you know when my package arrives- will be FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment